Passion to cheese

Tuesday, December 11, 2012


 My first game.

     I want happy to announce that the development of my first game was progressing well. With the name I has not yet been precisely determined,but perhaps it will be "Passion to cheese".  Well, now actually on the game: Passion to cheese consists of a maze of,well, what else was there to say,I think that all of you are already familiar with labyrinths and know what it is.
      
       At the moment, all the mechanics of the game is ready and a few levels, redrawing the entire graphics,so how old it seems to me the terrible. Soon you will see screenshots with the already modifed graphics.
     
            I think,it is possible to complete your win a blog post and the announcement of its first game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers